August 9, 2021. The Estonian Academy of Sciences and The Bulgarian Academy of Sciences announce a Mobility Project Call for the years of 2022–2023. Deadline for application is 31 October 2021.
The purpose is continuing or initiate a new co-operation between Estonian and Bulgarian research teams. The fields and number of participants in a team are not set. Estonian scientists can participate irrespective of their affiliation. The Bulgarian project partner must be affiliated to the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. According to the agreement, the host Academy pays a daily allowance and covers local transport related to the scientific programme and accommodation. Maximum exchange quota is 21 days per research team and year.
The Estonian scientists are expected to:
- Contact their Bulgarian co-operation partner and negotiate the contents of the application.
- Fill in application form for a joint research project (electronic version only).
- Submit the application (electronic version) by 31 October 2021 to email@example.com
Queries to: Mrs. Ülle Raud, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org phone +372 645 1925, mobile phone +372 504 2659
Bulgarian co-operation partners are welcome to submit their application simultaneously to the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences following guidelines, forms and the deadline set by the BAS.
For further information, the Bulgarian partner is welcome to contact: Mr Dimitar Denev, e-mail: email@example.com tel:(+359 2) 979 5236.
March 23, 2021. The PASIFIC Programme. Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences. The PASIFIC Call 1 is open, deadline is June 30, 2921. The second call, in which 15 PASIFIC fellows will be recruited, will be open from September 15th, 2021 to December 30th, 2021.
March 15, 2021. Agreement of support from the Estonian Academy of Sciences to the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD 2022) was signed by President of the Estonian Academy of Sciences Professor Tarmo Soomere and President of the IYBSSD 2022 Steering Committee Professor Michel Spiro. Representative of the EAS in the International Advisory Committee of the IYBSSD 2022 is Vice President Arvi Freiberg. More information about the IYBSSD 2022 see on the website here.
- Academia Europaea
- Andrew W. Mellon Fellowships
- Austrian Database for Scholarships and Research Grants
- Database Aurora
- Estonian Education and Youth Board
- EURAXESS Portal
- European Horizon
- European Research Council
- Finnish Academy of Science and Letters, Prizes and scholarships of the Finnish Academy of Science and Letters
- Grants and scholarships for outstanding researchers in the UK and internationally (The Royal Society)
- Hamburg Institute for Advanced Study, HIAS
- Horizon 2020
- IIASA, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- The PASIFIC Programme: Postdoctoral Fellowships at the Institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Research and Innovation. European Commission
- Sciex – the Umbrella Organisation of the Swiss Universities
- Source for information on Finnish technology, HighTech Finland
- The International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD 2022)
- Visiting Researchers Programme of the Bank of Estonia